04/03/2014

Blog Sale??


Hi lovelies! I've just been having a long overdue sort through my makeup and have found lots of products that I'd forgotten about so don't use any more. Some of the products I have are either the wrong shade for me or simply just don't suit me, I don't want these products to go to waste as some of them are big name brand and are hardly used so I thought I'd ask you all if you though having a blog sale would be a good idea? I know I don't have a lot of followers but I thought all you lovely people that do follow me/read my posts would be interested? I would be selling things like; Giorgio Armani foundation, Laura Mercier foundation, Nars foundation, soap and glory lipsticks, ted baker eyeshadows ect. (more products would be up for sale I just need a proper sort through first!). Most things would be sold at half the original price of the product - depending on how much of the product had been used (could even be less than half the price) and postage and packaging would probably be about £2.50-£3.00, I'd really appreciate feedback on the prices and if you think it's actually worth setting up? Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. Definitely! As long as you advertise it well people are always interested in blog sales! Or that could just be me... Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always on the lookout for uk blog sales!! thank you! I'll definitely do my best to try and get people interested:) X

      Delete