27/01/2014

London Advice??



Hi lovelies! This post isn't going to be me talking about certain products, it's going to be me asking you all for some advice! If you've read my previous blog posts you'll probably know that I'm off to London soon for a week to do some fashion retail experience, I've only ever been down there twice - the most recent being about three years ago and I only got to see a some of the main attractions. There's a lot of things i want to see/do whilst down there and lots of places I'd like to visit e.g Harrods, Sefridges, Oxford Street, the V&A, Tate Modern, Westfield, Camden, Covent Garden and a few others, but because I'll be 'working' during the week I'll only have after 4/5pm to actually see London and go shopping (but I'll have three full days as I'll have weekends free).

  
I know I won't be able to go and see everything I want to so I was wondering if any of you have any tips for me so I can make the most of my time down there? I'd also love to know if you have any recommendations of where you think I should visit: cafe's, restaurant, shops (vintage and high street), makeup stores, outlets, markets, museums and anything else you suggest? Thankyou!



10 comments:

  1. you definitely need to go into the topshop at oxford circus! there's loads of stuff in there, and there's a cute little cafe and a photobooth downstairs. have a great trip.
    molly xx
    ichbinmolly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thankyou! i've only been in once for a fleeting moment and i didn't know there was a cafe and photobooth, i'll definitely check it out, thankyou! xx

      Delete
  2. You have to experience the oxford st stores and the selfridges beauty area! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will do! i'm hoping to widen my makeup collection with more brands and i think this is these are the places to do it, thankyou! xx

      Delete
  3. Hey! I love your blog! I've nominated you for this Liebster Blog Award. Check out the post if you like... http://nomsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    Naomi from nomsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need advice for London too, so I'll be keeping an eye out on these comments and any similar posts you do!
    Maybe you could look on Google maps and plan each day to shops/places in close to each other areas (if that even makes sense) :)
    Love your blog!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard topan ahead but then i don't want to waste any time down there haha! ah that's a really good idea i'll definitely do that thankyou! xx

      Delete
  5. I love London, it's one of my favourite places to go to. Soho is great for some little vintage-y places. http://thisischarley.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award-time-you-enjoy-wasting.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even thought of soho I'll definitely have have to check it out thankyou!

      Delete
  6. I would say visit the Southbank, Tate, london eye and take a river boat to Greenwich they have a great Market. Harrods and Liberty are a must. I personally wouldn't bother with Selfridges but Westfields is a must. Lucy

    ReplyDelete